I have been neglecting my Family Research and Me blog. Recently while writing a chapter for a family research project a cousin and I are working on, I began to feel an urge to develop this blog in some direction. Just not sure which one. So today I am posting in response to:
Saturday Night Genealogy Fun here with Randy Seaver of Genea-Musings.
I was surfing for genealogy blogs and up popped Randy's challenge from last Saturday. It was to tell about the 'other you' sharing other hobbies and other interests outside of genealogy. Here is some of the 'other me':
- Amateur Photography - mostly nature and animals. venturesinphotography
- Weekly discussion group based on the Pastor's sermon of the previous Sunday. (a room full of women; a lot of opinions; a gracious young pastor; what was he thinking? :)
- Lawn and Garden
- Staying in contact with our three married children and their families; all living out of town; thru various social medias.
- Fighting the battle of type2 diabetes.
- Reading: Mysteries, Historical Novels, and lots more.
- and my favorite 'other': Learning, learning and more learning from all directions.